Thursday, September 22, 2011

In Blooms And Bugs Shop Now: My Little Butterfly Infant Romper

Sewing Project: My little Butterfly Romper
butterfly romper


        My Little Butterfly Infant Romper $20        

Here's the latest addition to our etsy shop. My Little Butterfly Romper for Infants (3-6 months) - $20. I love this romper, and not just because I made it. Of course I did, but it is also made with the fabulous "Meadow Friends" collection from Debbie Strain for Moda Fabrics. I love everything about this collection, the bright and cheery colors, the beautiful floral, classy damasks, and of course, the small dots.

sewing project : baby romper
Whenever I sew a garment, I always think about its long term use. With that in mind I made this romper with an elasticized back, so when the little one puts on some baby fat, she can still fit in this romper. Also there are two buttonholes on each strap, so you can adjust the length as your little butterfly grows. You put it on with straps straight, or criss-crossed, so that also gives you some control over the length.

my little butterfly romper
All the seams have been finished professionally, because I always strive to bring the best for your little one.
Want to buy it for your butterfly? You can do it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sugar :)