Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What saves my sanity every morning

Travel packing tip

So the munchkin has just started her daycare and every morning these days is a struggle to get her out of the bed, out of my lap, out of home, on time. All while a constant chant of "I don't want to go to daycare" keeps ringing in my ears.

The one thing I don't have to worry about is finding all her clothes, socks, sweaters etc. All because they were already packed in coordinating pairs and layers right at the beginning of the week. I can't tell you what a big difference it makes to our mornings...imagine having to rummage through your dresser for a matching pair of pants while your toddler is crying her heart out.
Having everything together also ensures that she won't wear yellow pants with blue shirts when she's dressed by the Mister.

I wish I could take the credit for this clever idea but actually I found it here.
If you have never been to this blog you should really check it out, Crystal's blog is full of parenting, housekeeping and money saving advice, not to mention the handpicked deals and steals.

Now if only I could find a way to stop the "Don't wanna go daycare" chant....

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. The chants will stop!! I work as a kindergarten teacher and see it really often. I often tell the kids that we would also much rather stay at home but we all have things to do (mums and dads work,etc) and this logic somehow just works. Grit your teeth and keep strong!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)