Friday, December 23, 2011

December sewing - pint sized accessories

Blooms and Bugs Studio: Sewing Kids Accessories


So I finally realized that its December already and whats winter without some ( a lot of ) accessories. I stumbled upon this superb tutorial from "From An Igloo" and just had to make it. The pattern is so good and it came together so easily that I made more ( for gifts).
If you're looking for a hat pattern, look no more. Make these...pronto...ok!



I finally succumbed to the bunting trend that has been over the blogosphere for a while now ( Is it too late already? No. Don't answer that question). I made some kiddie scarflets and used bunting appliques to decorate these.

The best part - Kiddo loves them. She keeps saying "Mama I'm dinosaur...lol"

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These are super cute! I have been wanting to make some for my boys! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, my little one would love this. Have a happy New Year's Eve. Come link up at Bacon Time if you like.
    http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post... I really like your blog... will come back soon at your blog.
    lunch boxes for children

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)