Sunday, January 29, 2012

Top 10 free dress sewing patterns and tutorials

Top Ten Free Dress Patterns

Photo credit: Sew Much Ado

The blogosphere is such a happening place, how ever many blogs I read I can never keep up with all the goodies that are being shared every minute somewhere on some or the other blog. I think many of you must be facing the same dilemma. So I have compiled a list of baby dress sewing patterns that I have always loved. I have tried some, some are the ones I have written and some are high up there on my list to try. Check it out over here.

Think I have missed some awesome tutorials?...leave a comment with the link on this post or the list page and I will include it in my next list.

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This all baby dress patterns are look so beautiful and amazing.It color combinations are so wonderful.

    scooters

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea! Thank you so much for putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute ones Anshu!! Loved the colors and pattern...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)