Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The jungle Dress

Dress Sewing Pattern: The Jungle Reversible Dress

These days I'm working on some projects with Clothworks fabrics company. They recently sent me a bunch of fabrics from their Safari Sweet and Picnic Pals line of Organic Cotton Wovens. They're such a cute collection of prints, even little missy fell in love with the animal prints and quickly designated it to be her dress. And you all know that we can't say no when the kids ask us to make them something.
So the dress it is. I'm calling it The Jungle dress.

butterfly dress pattern

If it reminds you of something, you're right, because I have made this pattern before here, here and here. I have made these dresses based on this super cute pattern by Kelly of Sewing In No Mans Land.

However, I did modify the pattern to have a really fun surprise for you. For the details, wait for the tutorial. Coming soon!

5 comments:

  1. That jungle fabric is gorgeous! And makes for a lovely dress!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)