Monday, March 11, 2013

Hearts Tee for the little Diva

Sewing project: Lace Back Tshirt
There was some more V-day sewing that I did but couldn't share with you earlier.

I made this lace back tee which is just so popular these days. It just makes me so happy that it turned out beautiful.
The hearts at the front were added a little later. The Little Fashionista was ho-hum about the Tshirt at first. But when I added the hearts at the front and showed it her, she said ( and I quote):
Me: See your Tshirt? Do you like it?
She: "I like it Mommy. It looks much better now!"
Whew! When did my baby become such a diva?

PS: Working on the tutorial now...

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the back, and the hearts add the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely :) I am sure your little Diva will love wearing this tee, now it is "much better" hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jenya!
    Her preferences change very quickly, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really " cute", I love it!!!!
    Marisa from
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)